SyncJob Calendar 1.3
Updated: 2013-Jul-4 - Latest official build: 4932
Are you sick of your synchronization tool creating duplicate appointments that
are so obvious the same thing? One of the unique features of SyncJob is that it
works "smart". it uses common sense to match appointments in your calendars,
by looking at the properties of the appointments, like the start time and the title.
No hidden keys, synchronization keys, custom fields or anything like that
is used for synchronization. This reduces the chance for duplicates: If two appointments
look the same, they probably are...
Want to see if this works for you? You can try SyncJob for free!*
2-way Sync between Groupwise 7.x*/8.x/2012
and Google Calendar.
- Works excellent in combination with Android devices, but also tested with IPhone
and WiMo 6.x! Nothing to install on your phone.
- Supports multiple calendars (both GroupWise and Google).
- Optionally synchronize invitations and/or participants from Groupwise to Google
- Accept/decline appointments on your phone!
- Keeps your data safe: Does not touch the Groupwise or Google data, no custom fields
- Can create scheduled task for unattended periodic synchronizations.
- Passwords can be saved e.g. for scheduled synchronization, Syncjob stores them TripleDES
- Supports remote storage of configuration files, for using SyncJob
at multiple PC's (eg. using DropBox).
- Supports synchronization of multiple accounts
on centralized server, using CLI tools.
Proxy support (including authentication) for connecting to Google Calendar.
- Full changelog here.
*) Requires Groupwise client 7.0.1 or newer.
- Free version syncs 5 days in the future.**
- Licensed version (only $8.99!) syncs 180 days in the future and
30 days in the past and does not add the "free version" notification to
**) The free version is fully functional, but has a limited synchronization time-horizon
of 5 days in the future and adds a notification text to each appointment description.